Better Bows Mod 1.5.2 Minecraft 1.5.2/1.6
Better Bows Mod 1.5.2 Changelogs
- Drill arrows will now drill through multiple enemies, damaging them, instead of bouncing off.
- Changed normal bow crafting recipe to require leather for padding on the string.
- Fixed yumi crafting recipe.
- Changed drill arrow crafting recipe to use and give three arrows and also use three flint.
- Improved compatibility of the crafting recipes with NEI.
- Renamed DrillArrow item class to ItemDrillArrow (will cause your game to ask you about an item ID mismatch, don’t worry about it).
- Increased the piston sounds’ volume for the drill arrows.
- Made tile entity torches that went over the tops of their blocks not do so if there’s a block above them.
Big thank and credit must go to Zaggy1024 as developers this awesome Better Bows Mod 1.5.2. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Better Bows Mod 1.5.2.
Better Bows Mod 1.5.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Open your minecraft.jar (in Windows it’s in “%appdata%\.minecraft\bin\” if you use the vanilla launcher).
- Download Better Bows Mod 1.5.2
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge Universal version for whatever version of the mod you’re installing (instructions, under the section “Install Forge”)
- Put the contents of this mod’s zip into minecraft.jar using an archiver program like 7-Zip. Make sure to replace any files in the jar that conflict.
- Done and Enjoy!