Better Snow Mod 1.5.2 Features
- Snow has 16 heights
- Snow piles up during snowfall
- After snowfall snow exposed to high light levels slowly melts
- Snow never melts completely
- Snow slows down mobs and players that walk through it, the deeper the slower
- Placing snow on snow makes it one layer deeper
- No APIs or other mods required
- Full LAN support if all players have the mod
- Partial LAN support if at least the host has the mod
- Held snow does not change it’s image when multiple heights of snow exist
- Mobs sink all the way through the snow at all levels
- Snow drops snowballs based on how tall it is
- Snow settings can be configured
- Settings menu
So guys! lets say thank to acomputerdog as developers this awesome Better Snow Mod 1.5.2. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Better Snow Mod 1.5.2
Better Snow Mod 1.5.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2
Required : Minecraft Forge
- Install a JAR-compatible archiver, such as 7-Zip.
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder. On windows this is located at %appdata%/.minecraft.
- Open the folder bin.
- Make a copy of minecraft.jar and name it something like minecraft.jar.backup.
- Open minecraft.jar in your archiver.
- Download Better Snow Mod 1.5.2
- Open your BetterSnow.zip with any zip-compatible archiver. Most OSes have this built in.
- Drag the contents of BetterSnow.zip into minecraft.jar.
- Close BetterSnow.zip.
- In minecraft.jar, delete the folder META-INF.
- Close minecraft.jar.
- Start the game. If it runs correctly, then you are finished. If it crashes or doesn’t work, follow the steps below.
- Only do the following steps if better snow is not working.
- If minecraft crashes post the crash report here so that I can see what went wrong.
- Delete or move the modified minecraft.jar.
- Rename minecraft.jar.backup to minecraft.jar to uninstall Better Snow.