Custom LAN Port 1.4.7 Mod Commands
- /Back (Teleports you to latest deathpoint)
- /Broadcast (Broadcasts a purple colored message to everyone on the server.)
- /Ban [reason]
- /BanIp <IPAddress/Player> [reason] (name of player will be changed to his IP automatically.)
- /BanList (lists people who are banned)
- /Kick [reason]
- /God [OptionalPlayerName]
- /GetTime (Returns a nice representation of the current world’s time)
- /Hat (Puts whatever item in your hand as a helmet!)
- /Heal [OptionalPlayerName]
- /ViewMOTD (View’s server MOTD)
- And more to come!
Custom LAN Port 1.4.7 Mod Changelogs
- Added /Fly.
- Added /ReloadOps.
- Added /Explosion.
- You do not have to type the whole name anymore, for example, if you want to teleport FirstPlayer to SencondPlayer, you can type “/tp fir sec” and it will work.
- Enhanced GUI.
- Added more permissions.
Big thank and credit must go to CptHunter as developers this awesome Custom LAN Port 1.4.7 Mod. We really appreciate your mod and enjoy playing minecraft with this Custom LAN Port 1.4.7 Mod. I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Custom LAN Port 1.4.7 Mod
Custom LAN Port 1.4.7 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Download the Minecraft Forge version of the mod
- Put it in your coremods folder
- Download the Custom LAN Port 1.4.7 Mod
- Backup your minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF folder from your minecraft.jar
- Extract the mod into your minecraft.jar
Incoming search terms:
- custom lan ports 1 6 4
- minecraft 1 4 7 мод lan
- custom lan forge 1 6 2
- custom lan port 1 6 4