Damage Indicators 1.5.2 Mod Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.6
Damage Indicators 1.5.2 Mod Changelogs
- A couple of potential rendering issues patched up.
- Ichun’s body part mods should all be compatible now, this includes mob dismemberment and mob amputation. Now longer are additional confusing steps required. If you have issues, be sure to update his mod as well. Newest versions of both tested successfully.
- Fixed preview rendering incorrectly in the advanced gui.
- Added one last additional step when a mobs name cannot be retrieved, so that it will appear more readable, and likely, accurate as well.
- Attempted fix for white texture bug. This fix is only a ‘possible’ fix. Please report if the bug continues.
Damage Indicators 1.5.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Delete the META-INF
- THEN copy everything inside the zip into your .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar (You can edit it with 7zip(recommended) or WinRAR.
- This will just be ‘minecraft’ if your os has file extensions disabled(they are disabled by default).
- Run after installation to make sure everything is running fine, and this will also create the necessary folders so you can’t mess that up.
- Then Place the DamageIndicators zip in the mods folder.
Incoming search terms:
- download damage indicators mod 1 5 2