Fireplace 1.5 Mod Features
- Single Block Fireplace: that can be lit by right clicking with flint and steel or extinguished by punching.
- Chimney Block: that creates smoke puffs (as long as it starts right above the fireplace and continues upwards undisturbed or gets powered by redstone).
- Firepit Block: good for contained campfires.
- Fire Ring Block: A tiny, round, coverless cousin of the firepit.
- Grill Block: You can grill pork, chicken, beef, or fish on it.
- 13 Materials: Brick (Item), Cobblestone, Moss Stone, Obsidian, Netherrack, Diamond, Iron Ingot, Gold Ingot, Lapis Lazuli, Sandstone, Stone Bricks, End Stone, and Nether Brick.
- No Fire Spread: you can safely light it inside a wooden house.
- Minecraft Forge Used: No terrain indexes are used.
Fireplace 1.5 Mod Changelogs v1.8.6
- Fixed the Shift+Click crash.
- Rewrote the grill drop function. This might fix the dual drop crash.
- New installation method. Check the download page for details.
- [1.1 port] Expanded block ID limit for those who use extended block mods. Use a number below 256 if you don’t use one of those mods.
- Lapis fireplaces have correct drops
Fireplace 1.5 Mod Installationd for Minecraft 1.5
- Install ModLoader, ModLoaderMP, and Minecraft Forge (If using forge version).
- If “.minecraft/mods” already contains an older FireplaceMod zip, delete it.
- Drag everything inside the “Client” folder into the minecraft.jar.
- Enjoy Minecraft
Incoming search terms:
- minecraft mods 1 51
- minecraft 1 51 mod
- mod for animals 1 51