GLSL Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 and 1.6.4
How to Install GLSL Shaders Mod 2.3.4 for Minecraft 1.7.4
- (for Minecraft 1.7.3)Download and install the Minecraft Forge mod and the Optifine mod for Minecraft 1.7.4
- (for Minecraft 1.6.4) Delete the Optifine from the mods folder first before you proceed.
- Download the GLSL Shaders mod zip file of your choice, for Minecraft 1.7.4
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/bin and open your Minecraft.jar.
- Drag the files from the downloaded “shadermod” folder into your Minecraft.jar.
Update: If you have previously installed this mod on previous versions of Minecraft just replace the versions folder.
Incoming search terms:
- shader mod 1 8 3