The Master of the Arena 1.7.1/1.7.2 Map for Minecraft 1.7 is a thrilling and competitive combat-based map by the developer ‘Wreckage’! This map is packed with surprises, and the possibilities are endless. There are many maps that have the same ‘Player vs Mob wave’ structure – but some of the features that this map implements sets it apart from the rest. You have to keep moving, and use the elements to your benefit in order to become the ultimate ‘Master of the Arena!’
Master of the Arena Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features!
- This map has a total of nine mob rounds, you have to survive all nine to become Master of the Arena.
- Unique dispensing means you will never get the same round twice, it will always be different!
- If you die you can easily reset the map without actually exiting the game.
- You can use lava flows and even golems and pets to help you on your way!
Master of the Arena Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Rules!
There are two main rules: No cheating, and play on a higher difficulty than easy!
Master of the Arena Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons!
- This map is fully updated to the latest Minecraft patch.
- It can be installed for both client and server.
- This map is very challenging and yet fun.
- As of yet, the SMP version of this map is still a little flawed. But the developer is making a better SMP version soon.
Master of the Arena Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelogs!
- There are currently no public change logs for this map!
How to install the Master of the Arena Map for Minecraft 1.6.2!
- Firstly, download the files for the Master of the Arena Map.
- Extract the files to your desktop.
- Go to your %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder location and open it.
- Drag and drop the .zip files into this location.
- Launch Minecraft, select the correct save file.
- Enjoy your new map!
Incoming search terms:
- arena map minecraft 1 8 7