MCA Minecraft Comes Alive Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and Minecraft 1.6
MCA – Minecraft Comes Alive Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Usage
When using this mod, simply install and play. The installation is tricky; however it is the hardest part of this mod. Simply spawn in a new world and you will be given the option of choosing your own gender; of course the gender options are male and female. Depending on your real gender, or however you want to the play the game, simply select the right gender option for you, and continue playing. Once you have found an npc village you can begin building friendships, and possibly find that special someone for you. When spawning an npc by using a mob egg, the mod will still affect the npc and you will not be resulted in the default testificate. To interact with an npc, simply right click on one and then select the selection of your choice. If you are deciding to gift an npc make sure you don’t gift them junk, they will find this offensive and you will lose relationship points. Npc’s like things such as iron, gold, and diamonds. Once you’re ready to get married, simply craft a diamond ring, by following the recipe’s below this paragraph. Once this has been crafted, gift the selected npc the ring and wait for the reply, this should appear as a very insulting “no, way!” or a charming, yet simple: “I do.” To make a child, simply select your married npc and then select the new selection: “procreate”. Babies take time to age, so simply hold the baby item in your inventory and walk around, this will take time so be patient.
How to install MCA – Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 3.3.6 for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the mod zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open your mods folder, if not existant simply create it.
- Open the downloaded zip file and extract the “place contents into mods folder” folder into your mods folder as instructed.
- Open the “place contents into minecraft.jar” and open your bin then minecraft.jar with winrar.
- Drag the contents of the previously opened folder, into your minecraft.jar.
- Open the folder “place contents into config”, and drag the contents into the configs folder found inside the .minecraft folder.
Incoming search terms:
- MCA 1 7 2
- mca 1 5 2
- mca 1 8 mi necraft
- MCA download 1 7 2 jar
- minecraft 1 5 2 mca mod download