Minecraft 1.5.2 Jar Download Minecraft 1.5.2 Jar Pre Release
Minecraft 1.5.2 Jar Changelogs
- Added a new “Hardened Clay” block
- Added extra tooltip info in the search tab for the creative inventory
- Made deserts more deserty
- Zombies made slightly more sociable
- Bug fixes!
Minecraft 1.5.2 Jar Bug Fixes
- Jukebox audio volume doesn’t decrease
- SMP: Anvils charge level for nothing when using languages other than English
- Tamed wolves and cats despawn
- Endermen are rendered hostile if they take environmental damage
- Pick-Block and Furnaces
- Achievement “Hot Topic” Uses Faceless Furnace Icon
- Using the anvil for free
- Arrows visually float when shot into a block
- Improvements to FPS when using high-resolution texture packs
- Many Realms fixes
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows at %appdata%/.minecraft/bin.
- Copy your Minecraft.jar file and back it up somewhere else.
- Move the newly downloaded Minecraft.jar into the /.minecraft/bin folder, replacing the old version.
- Open up Minecraft and have fun!
- I would recommend backing up your old Minecraft.jar somewhere so that you can keep all of your current mods. You can do this by just copying Minecraft.jar and pasting it into another folder.
- The client now comes with both the client-side and the server-side JAR files. The file called “minecraft.jar” should be in your “.minecraft/bin” folder as usual, and the “minecraft_server.jar” file should be in a folder called “.minecraft/server”.
Incoming search terms:
- скачать minecraft_server jar 1 5 2
- minecraft 1 5 2 jar download
- minecraft 1 5 2 jar
- minecraft_server jar 1 5 2
- minecraft jar 1 5 2
- minecraft server jar 1 5 2
- minecraft jar 1 5 2 download
- download minecraft 1 5 2 jar
- download minecraft jar 1 5 2