World Downloader 1.5.2 Mod ToDo
- Add an option to automatically start the download when you connect to a server
- Maybe add a map that highlights the already downloaded chunks
- Update the screenshots and maybe the video
- Multiworld support
World Downloader 1.5.2 Mod can Save
- All blocks that are within your range of vision (typically 160 blocks in each direction)
- From height 0 (bedrock) to 127 (clouds)
- Your position, health, inventory, experience, gamemode (creative/survival), the time and the weather
- The seed of the world
- All mobs and animals
- All items that lie on the ground
World Downloader 1.5.2 Mod Can’t save
- Spawner cages. They all spawn pigs. This is a server bug/limitation.
- Records that are in record players.
- The spawn position if it has been moved (by the admin or by sleeping in a bed).
- Other human players of course
World Downloader 1.5.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
- Open your minecraft.jar* with an archive tool like 7zip or WinRAR.
- Put the class files you just downloaded in there. Overwrite if necessary.
- Delete the META-INF folder if it exists in the jar file.
- Close the archive and save if asked.
- Done and have fun!
Download World Downloader 1.5 Mod for Minecraft 1.5
(Work if you have Java 7 Installed)
Link : http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/333322-world-downloader/page__st__1000______________