Mo’ Foods Mod 1.6.2/1.6.3/1.6.4/1.7 – Download Mo’ Foods Plus Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2. Hello Minecrafters, this mod is s a mod dedicated towards bringing a more sophisticated, wide range of foods and food making technology. This mod adds several new foods and the list is ever growing, but it also contains at least 1 new tree, at least 1 new naturally generating block and I plan on adding several GUI capable blocks for certain engines I am designing for projects to do with the making of food. It also adds one of the simplest additions, which should be in vanilla. SHEEP DROP LAMB!. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this Mo’ Foods Mod 1.6.2/1.6.3/1.6.4/1.7 ? just see my post below
Mo’ Foods+ Mod 1.6.2 Changelogs
Added: Bacon (raw, cooked, crispy, thick), butter, flour, pastry dough, cooking bowl, pastry lined bowl, beef gravy, steak pie, apple slices, knife, handle, olive trees (olive log, olive leaves, olive sapling, olive planks), olives, olive oil, glass jar, salt rock, salt, sliced loaf, bread slice (buttered and plain), rotten leather, lamb (raw, cooked and dropped from sheep), mustard seeds, mustard plant
So guys! lets say thank to BentSpoonStudios as developers this awesome Mo’ Foods+ Mod 1.6.2. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Mo’ Foods+ Mod 1.6.2
Mo’ Foods+ Mod 1.6.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.6.2
Required MinecraftDev” launcher
1. Download Mo’ Foods+ Mod 1.6.2 (MoFoods+1.0-1.6.2.zip) and Minecraft Forge
2. Run the launcher, select 1.6.2 from the drop down in the top right, log in and run it to the menu screen, then close.
3. click on the start menu and in the search bar type %APPDATA% and press enter.
4. Go into the folder name “.minecraft” then go to versions and copy the folder named “1.6.2″, paste it with a new name. I suggest “1.6.2-Modded”.
5. go into that folder, and rename the both files inside to the same thing you named the folder. Don’t change the file extensions.
6. When you’ve done that, open the renamed .json file in notepad.
7. near the beginning of the file should be something saying “”1.6.2″, change that to whatever you named the other files and folder.
8. Once done, restart the launcher and you should find whatever you named the files in the drop down from the list. If so go back to the folder you created.
9. Open the newly named .jar file with an archiver such as winrar, winzip or 7zip.
10. Delete the META-INF
11. drag all files from minecraft forge zip you downloaded and drop them in the jar file.
12. Open the MoFoods zip you downloaded and drag the mods folder into the jar aswell.
13. try running your custom version from the launcher by going to the drop down in the top right and selecting it. Then log in and play the game.
14. If you get an error, check the console that is included in the launcher and find the file it references to and paste that to me in an inbox. I WILL reply. If you can’t find the file, then inbox me for help.
So Minecrafters!, as always we need your comment to complete this Mo’ Foods+ Mod 1.6.2 post. You might be want to add for complete details and features or want to share tips, trick or even tutorial about this mod. Then feel free to share and do not hesitate to. Ok guys, until next post on another mod, have fun and thank you for visiting my post about Mo’ Foods Mod 1.6.2/1.6.3/1.6.4/1.7
Incoming search terms:
- minecraft 1 7 1 letöltése
- minecraft necromansi mods letöltése
- mo food mod 1 6 4
- mo food mod 1 7 2
- mo foods mod 1 7 1 0
- mod 1 7 2 mofood
- mofood mod 1 6 4