New Emerald X-Ray Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
The Emerald X-Ray Texture Pack has been recently released and I’m pretty sure that its the best X-Ray Texture pack out there.
Unlike the mod, the X-Ray Texture Pack is basically how the name explains it, , it’s an emerald (and all ores) X-Ray Texture Pack, which you is quite different from all the other X-Ray Textures because of its art style for locating ores and mineshafts, etc. I really like this style because it illuminates the ores from a very fair distance away which is a big plus if you ask me!
Emerald X-Ray Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
Xray 1.5.2 allows the player to see straight through “useless” blocks and view the following:
- Emerald, Diamond, Coal, Iron and Gold finder
- Stronghold Finder
- Dungeon Finder
- Abandonded Mineshaft Finder
- Cave Finder
- Mob Finder
- Hidden Lava pocket finder
- Obsidian Finder
This texture pack also shows locations of lava, water, spawners, torches, and animals as well as mobs, so you can navigate through your world looking for emeralds and other ores of your desire. Some extra features to this pack are that it’s not only an emerald and ore X-Ray texture pack, it can also find strongholds, abandoned mineshafts, mob spawners, and even more!
To add on this texture pack gives your a strategic boost in Pvp and Anarchy servers by letting you see your opponents and enemies from a fair distance away (depends on what render distance you have on) and also allowing you to get supplies and tools very quickly. You can also use this texture to locate other peoples bases, mines, etc
A word to the wise, however: while this texture doesn’t report itself to the server, it is still visually detectable through other means. Most admins on Minecraft servers are capable of discovering this method of cheating visually. They may spot you digging unlit holes straight to diamond veins.
How To Install The Emerald X-Ray Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- Download the texture pack file
- Put the texture pack you downloaded into your Minecraft texture packs folder
- To easily do this, open Minecraft, go to Texture Packs, click open texture packs folder, and paste the file in.
- Profit on Emeralds and Diamonds!
Incoming search terms:
- emerald x ray texture pack 1 5 2
- emerald x-ray 1 5 2
- emerald x-ray texture pack 1 5 1
- minecraft xray texture pack 1 5
- x-ray texture pack minecraft 1 5 2
Incoming search terms:
- emerald x-ray texture pack 1 5 2
- emerald x ray 1 4 7
- and [1 6 x] dr_prof_luigi\s pack
- emerald xray texture pack 1 5 2
- Скачать иксрей текстур пак на 1 7 9