Extra Utilities Mod 1.5.2 Minecraft 1.5.2/.1.6
Extra Utilities Mod 1.5.2 Changelogs
- Fixed: Fatal Rain Muffler bug
- Changed: Spikes and Conveyors are ‘harder’ blocks.
- Changed: Slightly altered collision boundaries on Spikes so items shouldn’t get stuck on sides.
- Changed: Text on Division Sigil to be slightly clearer
- Added: Spikes
- Added: Watering Can
- Added: Sonar Goggles
- Changed: Rendering on Unstable ingots and tools
- Fixed: Peaceful Tables/Cursed Earth not spawning non-vanilla mobs
- - Optional update to fix a rendering bug on Transfer Nodes
- Updated to 1.5.2
- Added: Rain Muffler
- Changed: Conveyor block now a full block.
- Changed: Etheric sword damage depends more on targets armor.
Extra Utilities Mod 1.5.2 Config Settings
To set the block/item id to 0. Extra Utilities will not register the block/item or any blocks/items that depend on it. Now unlike the first method, you cannot play on a server or with players, that have different config file settings. This is only recommended if you’re putting together a mod pack
So guys! lets say thank to RWTema as developers this awesome Extra Utilities Mod 1.5.2. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Extra Utilities Mod 1.5.2
Extra Utilities Mod 1.5.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Extra Utilities Mod 1.5.2
- Put Extra Utilities Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Done and Enjoy!
Incoming search terms:
- minecraft division sigil
- division sigil minecraft
- activate sigil minecraft
- division sigil mminecraft
- how to find a division sigil easy
- minecraft 1 5 2 extra utilities
- minecraft division sigil activation
- minecraft Extra Utilities division sigil activation