The PotterCraft Map for 1.7.1/1.7.2 Minecraft 1.6.2 is a huge and extensive Minecraft map that allows you to explore the Harry Potter Wizarding World! There are many maps out there that claim to be the most accurate representation of the Harry Potter world, but let me assure you that they are lying. The PotterCraft Map is unrivaled in quality, size and commitment! If you want to explore perhaps the biggest Harry Potter experience you can get then hurry and download this map. You can view updates and showcases of the PotterCraft Map here: CLICK ME!
PotterCraft Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features!
- The Harry Potter Great Hall is now completely finished and can be explored!
- All of the Common Room for all four houses are finished.
- Perhaps the best thing about this map is that they refer to all forms of text. They use the movies for the basic layout, the game for special items, and even refer to the books to add things that you may have never even seen before!
- The Chamber of Secrets is my favourite part of this map, download to see why!
PotterCraft Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons!
- This map is currently being updated frequently, and is being worked on everyday!
- If you download this map with OptiFine installed, you can see even more of the built structures by disabling ‘void fog’.
- This map also has its own dedicated servers that you can visit and watch it being built in real time!
- Really? You actually think there will be negatives with this map? No, there is not.
PotterCraft Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelogs!
- There are currently no public change logs for this map!
How to install the PotterCraft Map for Minecraft 1.6.2!
- Firstly, I would recommend installing OptiFine to play this map because it is extremely large! It contains most of the Wizarding World, so what’d you expect?
- Next, download PotterCraft Map and drag and drop the .zip files into the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/saves.
- Next, open your Minecraft main menu, select the chosen save file and enjoy your new map!