Primitive Mobs 1.5 Mod Mobs
- Travelling Merchant
- Lost Miner
- Haunted Tool
- Treasure Slime
- Rocket Creeper
- Festive Creeper
- Brain Slime
- Support Creeper
Primitive Mobs 1.4.7 Mod Changelogs
- Fixed Mimics and Haunted Tools being able to drown.
- Increased default spawn rates.
- Fixed trample crops option in config file
- Fixed Configuration files booleans
- Fixed some more info on the topic.
- Fixed Brain Slime crash.
- Added internal BiomesOPlenty and redid internal ExtraBiomesXL support. Thanks to Chancebozey!
- Made config file more clear and added more options.
- Lost Miners will now keep following the player until they gave their reward (by right-clicking).
- Mimic Chests are texture pack compatible now!
Big thank and credit must go to Daveyx0 for makes this awesome Primitive Mobs 1.4.7 Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with your mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Primitive Mobs 1.4.7 Mod
Primitive Mobs 1.4.7 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Primitive Mobs 1.4.7 Mod
- Put the PrimitiveMobsv1.2.2.zip into your mods folder which is located in your .minecraft folder (create one if there is no mods folder.)
There is a config file in the config folder once you run the game with the mod installed once. Use it to disable mobs, change mob spawn frequencies and change the item ID of the Spider Egg (700) and Spider Egg Shell (701).
This mod does work for LAN and SMP. However I can not guarentee a bug-free experience yet. It should be stable enough though.
Incoming search terms:
- Primitive Mobs 1 6 4
- primitive mobs 1 7 2
- minecraft primitive mobs
- 1 7 1 minecraft primitive mod
- Primitive Mobs Mod 1 7 2
- скачати minecraft 1 6 4
- minecraft premitive mobs 1 7 2
- primitive mobs mod 1 7 2 5 minecraft