Risugami’s ModLoader 1.5.2 for Minecraft 1.5.2
Risugami’s ModLoader 1.5.2 Whats this is
A mod, kind of like a mod manager, that stops conflicts with mods that alter rendering, recipes, add entities, gui, smeltables or fuel. If you’re a modder, feel free to decompile this and learn how to make mods work with it. Inherit BaseMod and override any methods as necessary. The mod’s main class file should be prefixed with ‘mod_’. Read the Javadoc for information on methods available. This Risugami’s ModLoader 1.5.2 create by Risugami, so we must say thank and give credit for him as awesome this Risugami’s ModLoader 1.5.2.
- Download Risugami’s ModLoader
- Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start – run, then type in %appdata%
- Browse to .minecraft/bin
- Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- Run Minecraft
- Enjoy! your modloader has been installed
- Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- Type in the following, line by line:
jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
- Back inside terminal, type in the following:
jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./
rm -rf mctmp
- Run Minecraft, enjoy!
DOWNLOAD Link Minecraft
Incoming search terms:
- risugamis modloader 1 5 2
- minecraft modloader 1 5 2 download
- risugamis modloader 1 5 2 download
- how to get mods for modloader risugami 1 5 2
- Risugamis Modloader for Minecraft 1 7 2
- risugamis mod 1 5 2 download
- Risgums modlodder 1 5 2
- mods using modloader by risugami 1 5 2
- Modloader by Risugami 1 5 2
- modloader 1 5 2 skydaz