The Shader Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 is a semi real texture pack by the creator ‘Jetfrog28′ that focuses on simple patterns and shading. This texture pack is very eye catching and some how none of the textures seem to clash with each other. The shading in this pack is very unique. In this pack, a darker color fades into the lighter colored shade creating an almost 3D effect. I suggest this mod and think that you should download it right away!
Shader Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features!
- The Shader Texture Pack uses across shading and patterns as its staple. All of the textures in this texture pack keep the exact same house style.
- This texture pack has a slight cartoony style that is very appealing. My personal favourite is the work that has gone into the GUI interface.
Shader Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons!
- This texture pack is very high quality and the creator of the pack is making good progress towards a high quality completion. The Shader Pack also is very compatible with other mods, and can be installed for both client and server.
- There are no cons with this texture pack, I simply recommend you to download and install it right away!
Shader Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this texture pack fully updated to the 1.6.2 patch and fixed the mushroom texture.
How to Install Shader Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2!
- First of all, you need to download the latest version of OptiFine to install this mod.
- Next, download the Shader Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 and drag and drop the .zip files here: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks!
- Next, open your Minecraft game and enjoy your new Shader Texture Pack!
Incoming search terms:
- shaders texture pack 1 7 2
- shaders minecraft 1 8 texture pack