The Closet Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2
The Closet mod works to implement a very unique feature, such as the name suggests, allows the access of a “Closet” in game to change your skin or player look. I believe that this is a wonderful feature, both simple yet still very smart and unique. The mod also comes with a basic crafting recipe for the Closet, which is easy to memorize and quite easy enough to attain the materials for. The crafting recipe is given below, and the item can be used easily, simply by right clicking the “Closet”. For more information on how to edit the closets skins and for legal data, visit >HERE<.
The Closet mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 Changelogs
- Updated to latest Minecraft version.
- Changed block ID.
- Now compatible with Forge.
The Closet Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 GUI for Skins and Capes
How to install the Closet Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2.
- Download the Closet mod zip file for Minecraft 1.5.2.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/bin and open the Minecraft.jar file with a program such as winrar or 7zip.
- Open the downloaded zip file and drag the contents into the Minecraft.jar.
Incoming search terms:
- Closet Mod 1 5 2
- minecraft 1 5 2 closet mod