The Walls PVP Survival Map for Minecraft 1.6.1
The Walls PVP Survival Map for Minecraft 1.6.1 Main Features!
- Four walls separate the map and are controlled by a timer which can be seen from anywhere on the map. Once you spawn, you have some time to build up your base and be defensive, or craft weaponry and go for the attack! Once the timer hits 00:00 it is everyone for themselves!
- In this limited world, your best chance is to find some of the treasures that contain otherwise unobtainable items, these will give you the edge that you desire over your enemies!
The Walls PVP Survival Map for Minecraft 1.6.1 Pros and Cons!
POSITIVES: Although the map is relatively small and is best suited for four players, it is possible to player with a partner to take the number up to eight! What the map lacks in quality of builds, it makes up for in intense challenges and battles!
NEGATIVES: I cannot find any faults or negatives with this map, it is well known and bug-free, I recommend that if you haven’t already played it that you do it right away!
The Walls PVP Survival Map for Minecraft 1.6.1 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this map included: The removal of pig eggs, fixed a bug that caused random items to float around, added 25 seeds in the starting chests, and added a 50 minute version of the challenge!
How to Install The Walls PVP Survival Map for Minecraft 1.6.1
- First of all, you need to download The Walls PVP Survival Map for Minecraft 1.6 and extract the files to your desktop for later use!
- Then you need to open up your Minecraft directory and drag and drop the extracted .zip files into the ‘saves’ folder of your Minecraft directory!
- You can then load up Minecraft, select the correct save file and enjoy your new map!