TNT Mod 1.5 Minecraft 1.5
TNT Mod 1.5 Usage
# Default: 102
NukeID = 102 < — Change this ID to change the Block ID
# Default: 120
NukeBlastRadius = 35 < — Change this ID to change the Blast Radius
# Default: 200
NukeFuse = 80 < — Change this ID to change the length of the Fuse
# Default: 2
ExplosionDamage = 2 < — Set to 0 for no Explosion Damage from my TNT’s.
Description: Massive damage
Description: Solely for map destruction, does not spawn blocks.
This has been revamped!! Download to see what happens. Or view the video
Description: Has a slightly increased blast radius than the TNT. Drops 100% blocks as oppose to 30%
Description: Same explosion as a TNT but sets everything on fire.
Description: Creates a small lava pool. Mass destruction via lava.
Big thank and credit must go to Navist for makes this awesome TNT Mod 1.4.7, we really appreciate your mod and i hope you can make another popular mod in the future.
TNT Mod 1.4.7 Installations for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Navigate to C:Users(InsertComputerUsername)AppDataRoaming.mine craftbin – (folder)
- Right click Minecraft.jar and select “Open With”, Choose your archive program IE: WinRAR, 7ZIP
- Once the folder is open Delete your META-INF Folder
- Move ALL .CLASS FILES and the TNTMOD(Folder) to the minecraft.jar(Folder)
- Do this same process starting at step 4 to install ModLoader
- Move mod_TNT.properties to C:Users(InsertComputerUsername)AppDataRoaming.mine craftmods
Incoming search terms:
- tnt mod 1 5
- minecraft tnt mod 1 5
- minecraft tnt mod 1 7 2
- tnt mod 1 5 minecraft
- TNT MOD 1 5 1
- tnt mod 1 7 2
- minecraft mods 1 7 2
- Minecraft More TNT Mod 1 7 2
- nuke mod 1 7 5
- minecraft mo tnt mod 1 7 2