Too Many Items 1.5.2 Mod Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
Too Many Items 1.5.2 Mod Update
Updated for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1 and a second update because saving enchanted items was broken. Your version # in game should read 2012-07-31. If it doesn’t have the “a” please redownload. How convenient to have all that right next to out inventory! The Too Many Items 1.5.2 Mod has been a popular hit since it just came out! The Too Many Items mod adds a variety of all block possible ingame right next to our inventory! Throughout the minecraft years, people use Too Many Items 1.5.2 for their mods too!
Too Many Items 1.5.2 Mod Usage :
- Press “O” on keyboard to toggle on and off
- Shift-left-click on the item on sidebar to add unlimited stack to it
- You can save states to bring it back later
- If you want to use in multiplayer, you have to be op.
Some people might think “OH i have Single Players Commands, I’ll can spawn them without having to find them” But tell me that you know all the blocks there is! Single Player Commands allows you to spawn block faster especially if you’re a fast typer! But the Too Many items mods shows right next to you reminding you that there is this and that blocks.
Too Many Items 1.5.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
- Download Too Many Items 1.5.2 Mod
- Type %appdata% into the start menu
- Open .minecraft folder
- Open the bin folder and then Minecraft.jar
- Delete the META INF folder
- Open Too Many Items Mod zip with WINRAR or 7ZIP
- Drag the files into Minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft, start a New World
- Press ‘O’ to open the Too Many Items Mod window
- Enjoy Too Many Items Mod!
Incoming search terms:
- too many items 1 5 2
- too many items mod 1 5 2
- minecraft too many items 1 5 2
- toomany items
- too many item 1 5 2
- toomanyitems 1 5 2
- toomanyltems mod 1 5 2
- toomanyitems na minecraft 1 5 2
- toomanyitems 1 8 8 forge
- too many items mod 1 5 2 donwload