Turret Mod 1.5.2 Minecraft 1.5.2
How to Use Turret Mod 1.5.2
You can use the Turret Mod 1.5.2 by read the Turret Book by right clicking while holding it. It will show you information about the different turrets. There are three main turrets and a secret turret. They are:
The weakest and cheapest Turret available. Shoots arrows and has 10 hearts of life.
The Turret T2 is more expensive than T1 but is much more powerful. It shoots bullets that have twice the range of the T1 turret. It has 20 hearts of life.
The Turret T3 is the most expensive of the main turrets. It shoots both laser and plasma projectiles and has 50 hearts of life.
Turret Mod 1.5.2 Changelogs v. 2
- Completely remade GUI for more overview
- Updated for MC 1.5.2
- New turret: Shotgun Turret (T1)
- More code improvements
- New vanilla crafting recipe: gunpowder
- Increased range of the Laser Turret
- Laser Turret ablazes targets
- Improved graphics for the turret icons: the’ve now more texture
- Completely new AI
- Sniper Turrets don’t target enemies anymore, which are already been targeted by other sniper turrets in range
- Slow Turret uses now the potion effect “Slowness” to slow down targets
- Targets which have already the “Slowness” effect, won’t be targeted by Slow Turrets
- Defense Bots (wild ones) won’t attack Creepers anymore, but tamed ones will (to prevent unexpected explosion craters at night)
- New upgrade system: easier to implement upgrades
- New upgrades for each turret
- Remade control abillity: no need to control the turret with WASD anymore, instead you can control them with your mouse and the key ‘F’ (configurable key)
- Changed item ID’s due to the new block ID space
- New sound for dismantling / destroying of turrets
- Turrets can now “talk” with the player by sending him messages like that they’ve only 15% ammo left
- adding compatibility for ZombieAwareness mod
- a whole new coding; makes things easier to implement and bugfixing faster
Turret Mod 1.5.2 adds 6 types of defense turrets and a defense bot incl. 23 new items and 17 achievements into Minecraft. The turrets are grouped in tech stages T1 to T4, (actually) one unique type and one defense bot. Thank to SanAndreasP for makes this awesome Turret Mod 1.5.2
Turrent Mod 1.5.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install My Manager Pack
- Navigate to your .minecraft directory, i.e. C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
- Extract the archive you’ve downloaded somewhere, copy the extracted files/folders and paste them into the .minecraft folder
- Answer all replacement questions (if they appear) with “Yes, all”.
- Start Minecraft and have fun!
- Done !
Incoming search terms:
- minecraft laser mod 1 5 2
- manager pack minecraft 1 5 2
- laser mod 1 5 2
- military mod 1 5 2
- more turrets mod 1 7 2
- tech turrets 1 6 4
- 1 7 2 Turret Mod ダウンロード
- tech turrets mod 1 6 4 forge
- tech turrets mod 1 7 2
- turrets mod 1 7 2